Friday 11 April 2014

Fashionista Friday-Kylie Jenner


Hello guys,

Even though I love Kendall Jenner I can not find any flaws in Kylie Jenner's style,it is perfect. Kylie's style is like rocker chic and daring but she pulls of everything. She is so fashionable and pretty at the age of 16, I can only hope I will be too.You can tell she has found her a basic ground for her style. She has her own sense of style but it overlaps with her sister's,Kendall.

I'm just going to show you a few of my favourites outfits from her street style.

Her outfits:




Seriously,for me,her fashion is flawless. I think she's a risk taker when it comes to her fashion,I think she is daring because many items you wouldn't put together but she has and has pulled it of amazingly. I love too many of her outfits to talk about them all so I'm just going to point some key points out.

She loves her coats,boots and ripped jeans. She wears her items differently like for example a long coat,she wears it one time with the leather and then one time with a dress (as seen in the last collage). She also has the Chanel Chelsea boots that are literally to die for,I want them so badly. She's also not afraid to change it up like from rocker boots to heels and ripped jeans to floral shorts. I think now she is getting known more for her style than her family's name. She's not afraid wearing all black on a hot day,she's amazing.

I really think she is a fashion inspiration to a lot of girls and I think she's a good one too,she's definitely one of mine. Anyway that's all for this week.

- Shameela XO

No comments:

Post a Comment