Monday 23 December 2013

Review-Topshop Lipstick

Hey lovelies,

So I'd thought I would do a review for one of my favourite lipsticks. I prefer lipsticks over lip glosses and I've always wanted to try Topshop's lipsticks after hearing good feedback.

So on with the review:
Topshop Lipstick-£8

I was searching for an everyday lipstick and I had heard some good comments about the Topshop make-up collection so I decided to look in to some of their lipsticks and test them. This one stood out the most and fit the brief. It's pink with the hint of brown and I don't have another lipstick this shade so I purchased it after a long time of waiting.

The lipstick it self is so incredibly soft against my lips that I was actually shocked however the shade on my lips is quite similar to my actually lip colour so I have to layer it up or sometimes mix it with another lipstick for it to show up. I usually tend to put powder on my lips and then apply the lipstick on top for it to stay longer on my lips which works.

Overall I am happy with the product and I do want to purchase other shades. I recommend the Topshop lipsticks to anyone.

I hope you like it. Have a good day.

- Much Love

- Shameela XO















No comments:

Post a Comment