Saturday 21 December 2013

Oversized Coats


Hey guys,

One of the trends for this spring/winter were oversized coats. I personally adore oversized coats I think they are a really good item that you can wear with absolutely anything. I made a collection of my top oversized coats that I want to share with you.
My top oversized coats.

I'm just going to talk about a few of them. 
  • Topshop Raw Edge Boyfriend Coat (first one on the top row)  This coat comes roughly around you knees depending on you height.I really like this one because the dusky pink colour is very unique for a coat. You can style it with pastel colours & go light or wear darker clothes.Some fashion bloggers styled this one with the light blue Michael Kors bag which I adore. 
  • Zara Checked Coat (third one on the top row) - This coat left me speechless when I fist saw it. I love the fact it's checked and the colours work together so well. Zara is one of my favourite shops and when I found out that Danielle Bernstein posted an outfit with it I was beyond happy. This coat you can style with many items,leather especially.                                                                                                
  • Isabel Marant Khan Coat (second one on the bottom row) - I love just everything about this coat. It's extremely easy to style with no limits.I'm not suprised that It's sold out however it was priced at £475. One of my favourite models,Miranda Kerr,has this coat and she's wore it a few times with different outfits they've all worked & it's looked amazing.     
That's it for my post today and I hoped this had widened your choice of coats. You can't really go wrong but this trend I really loved. I've done some sets with these coats on my polyvore so check them out if you want to. I hope you liked it & have a good day.

- Much Love

- Shameela XO                                                                                                  




No comments:

Post a Comment