Sunday 9 February 2014

My January Favourites

Hello sweeties,

I know it's a bit late but I'd thought I would do a post on my January favourites. I'm only doing a few and they stretch to beauty as well. I hope you enjoy it. 

I'm starting with my new lip balm. I've heard a lot of good things about this balm so I waned to try it out There's quite a few colours but as you can see I have the bright pink one. It smells of cherries so there's a sweet smell to it. It moisturises my lips well and it's been good during the cold days. It does a have a colour tint to it but I don't mind.I use it  whenever I can and for me it's one of those things I keep in my bag. I haven't tried the others in the collection but I'd recommend this one because I like the colour on my lips as well. 



My next item is a pair of navy jeans. I actually got them from Primark for £7. I usually wear black jeans so I didn't want to buy expensive blue ones but I'm glad I bought them because they fit like a glove and they've stayed the same. They have beige stitching which I don't mind because I quite like it. There's a range of colours and they are always there if you go into Primark. My favourite outfit with the jeans are my boots,jacket,top and dark purple bag, 
Another beauty product that I loved is the Rimmel match perfection powder.This is the best powder that I've had yet. It gives full coverage and I can wear it without foundation ,if I'm in a rush, and it looks fine.The shade is 'classic beige.' I've had a another Rimmel powder one before and that was good as well but I still prefer this one. It seems like Rimmel is good for powders.









My last item is my Topshop biker jacket. First I apologise for the really bad quality of this picture. I adore this jacket. It's very comfy and the fur is detectable so I'm always changing. I usually leave the fur on when I'm wearing all black,it gives the fur a burst of colour.It is very popular and I'm glad I bought it.I usually wear it with my casual outfits,









That's it for this post,until next time.

- Much Love

- Shameela XO

No comments:

Post a Comment