Friday 28 February 2014

Fashionista Friday-Alexa Chung


Hey sweeties,

This week is another one of my street style crushes,Alexa Chung,she's a model/presenter/journalist. She wins frequent awards for her style and has rubbed shoulders with the best of designers.I would describe her style to be edgy,unique and cute and she is always up to date with the latest trends.

She is very pretty and just to put it out there she dated Alex Turner and they made such amazing couple,anyway her casual outfits that she is snapped with are very simple and cute. When she attends fashion weeks or catwalks she is usually sitting front row with her unique outfit. She usually wears a lot of dark colours and simple prints and they work so well. Let me please be her.

Her street style:





On the first group of pictures,starting from left to right, the second outfit must be one of her well known ones because the jumper and the leather work so well together and it's just amazing. If you look her shoes are always on point and I love the heels that have the fur on them,they're cute .I'm pretty sure would die for that grey coat she has on in the first group of pictures (fourth outfit). Her leather skirts are nice and they look so good when she styles them with a jumper.

That's this week of Fashionista Friday and just to let you guys know sorry for the lack of posts this week my WiFi was down (a.k.a my death) and I'm struggling to think of any posts to do so do comment if you have an idea. You can also follow my polyvore the link is here,I'm very active on there due to the fact that I'm addicted to it and yeah. I hope you have a nice day.

- Much Love

- Shameela XO

No comments:

Post a Comment