Saturday 18 January 2014

Just Ordered

Hey sweeties,

I thought I'd do a quick post just to show what I've recently ordered,hope you like it.

What I bought:
Zara Denim Shirt-£16

So my first order was from Zara and it's a dark denim shirt,I've been wanting one for a while because they are versatile and casual.I have quite a few outfits in my head already for example to wear it under a cropped jumper or my knee high boots,there's loads. It was originally £40 so considering I bought it for £16 I think it was a good purchase.




Forever 21 Jewellery 

I ordered these pieces of jewellery from Forever 21,there jewellery is amazing like their other items.(Starting from the left) The first necklace I fell absolutely In love with just because it's me,I love everything about it. The second item is a hand chain,I do love hand chains and the mint pearls adds to my love for it. The last item is a pink statement necklace,the details on this is amazing and the pink and gold work well together.

I really looking forward for everything to arrive and to start wearing them.

- Much Love

- Shameela XO

No comments:

Post a Comment